quinta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2010

Tell Me...

...Why you so deserves be Emptiness.



It's now or never baby, "Now or Never!" - i said.
You're so ridiculous in this painful representation,
I'd never wished this for us - But go ahead - it's your time!
And i feel my coldness - here inside your heart.
You deserve it, i know, you're so lonely!
Be prideful - You're the last one who i gave my heart...

Dream a little nightmare of me

When the lights fade away - You wished that i be there?
I've counted every second thinking when i'll find you...
So this is over baby? I Really wished something before,
But now i see what you really are.

Poor little girl, i really wished to save you.

Swear that you'll sing again, Swear that you'll never lie to me again.

Por Rhuan E.
__________________________________________________________________

Sem influências externas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário